The Adventure Begins at the End of the Road...With cedar and fir forests, glacier-cut fjords, pristine lakes, dozens of waterfalls and hundreds of tiny islands nearby, get ready for an adventure.
The highlight of any trip to the Lodge is the many activities we offer and the exciting destinations we visit. Listed on the left are a few things to do during your stay.
You can rent out our equipment and facilities and go exploring on your own — our experienced guides are always on-hand to offer advice. Rentals include canoes, kayaks, fishing equipment, archery range & more. Or, ask a guide to tag along for a guided trip with wilderness and wildlife interpretations.
After you've checked in, we recommend you sit down with one of our adventure guides — they can help you plan your stay on the Sunshine Coast so you have an unforgettable experience.
Don't forget to browse through our packages — they are the best way to experience the most during your time with us.
A Few of our Adventures
- Zodiac Adventures
- Float Plane Tours
- Daily Ocean Kayaking Tours & Lessons
- Guided Canoe Paddle in our Local Lakes
- Heli-hiking and Mountain Biking in the Alpine
- Guided Fly-in Fresh & Salt Water Fishing
- Nature Hikes and Wilderness Interpretations
- Eco Spa
- Kayaks (Singles and Doubles)
- Mountain Bikes or Mopeds
- Canoes (including pick-up and drop-off)
- Archery Range & Ropes Course
Trips & Tours
- Boat Tour of Princess Louisa Inlet or Tzoonie Narrows
- Helicopter Trip to Freil Falls
- Boat Trip & Kayak Paddle in Hotham Sound and Harmony Islands
- Wildlife and Skookumchuck Rapids Tour by Zodiac
- Float Plane Fly-by of Islands, Inlets and Mountain Peaks
- A Float Plane Trip to Phantom Lake with Canoeing