The lodge is proud to announce that we are now working with the team over at The Egmont Adventure Centre. Check them out www.egmontadventurecentre.com
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS AT WEST COAST WILDERNESS LODGE.
EXPLORE THE INLETS, ISLANDS, WATERFALLS AND TRAILS OF THE SUNSHINE COAST.
With cedar and fir forests, glacier-cut fjords, pristine lakes, dozens of waterfalls and hundreds of tiny islands nearby, get ready for an adventure.
The highlight of any trip to the Lodge is the many activities we offer and the exciting destinations we visit. Listed below are a few things to do during your stay.
You can rent out our equipment and facilities and go exploring on your own — our experienced guides are always on hand to offer advice. Rentals include kayaks & jet skis, or ask a guide to tag along for a guided trip with wilderness and wildlife interpretations.
After you’ve checked in, we recommend you sit down with one of our adventure guides — they can help you plan your stay on the Sunshine Coast so you have an unforgettable experience.
Don’t forget to browse through our packages — they are the best way to experience the most during your time with us.
A Few of our Adventures
- Zodiac Adventures (including Sea Lion tours!)
- Float Plane Tours
- Daily Ocean Kayaking Tours
- Jet ski tours of the local inlets and Harmony Islands
- Coming Soon: Fishing Excursions
- Kayaks (Singles and Doubles)
- Jet Skis
Trips & Tours
- Boat Tour of Princess Louisa Inlet or Tzoonie Narrows
- Boat Trip & Kayak Paddle in Hotham Sound and Harmony Islands
- Wildlife and Skookumchuck Rapids Tour by Zodiac
- Floatplane Fly-by of Islands, Inlets and Mountain Peaks