Our Onsite Wedding Planner will be there to assist with all the details to create the intimate wedding celebration of your dreams!
Celebrate the love you and your partner share just the two of you, together in the beauty of our Lodges awe-inspiring inlets, and the deafening peace of the temperate rainforest.
Located in Egmont, BC our Lodge is just a short ferry ride from Vancouver but the slight distance is just enough for you to bask in the serenity of the natural wilderness and take in all the beauty that BC has to offer.
Let our staff look after your every need while you enjoy the unfolding of your dream wedding, with one of our romantic Elopement Packages built for two. Our Elopement Packages will take care of all of the details for your Big Day, allowing you to relax and enjoy your Wedding Celebration with your closest family and friends, or just the two of you.
West Coast Wilderness Lodge offers two different Elopement Packages for you to choose from, allowing you to choose the package that best suits your needs. You can exclaim your love for one another onsite looking out at our dazzling view of the inlets, or on our private beachfront lawn, the peaceful waves washing against the shoreline. Alternatively, you can take your romance to new heights by flying over the serene and breathtaking beauty of Princess Louisa Inlet and proclaiming your vows under the glorious Chatterbox Falls. Even better, choose a flight to the exclusive Marion Lake, and say ‘I do’ next to the serene glacial waters, with only the mountain peaks watching.
All packages will include the following basics and more… Please inquire with our Wedding & Events Coordinator below for further details and dates.
- 2-3 Nights Stay in an Ocean View Suite
- Flowers & Decor for your Ceremony and Wedding Dinner
- 3 Course A La Carte Dinner for arrival
- 1-2 A La Carte Breakfasts
- 4 Course Chef Designed VIP Wedding Dinner
- 1 Room Service Breakfast with Mimosas
- A Wedding Keepsake & Welcome Gift
- Concierge Photography (amateur staff photographer) on request, OR recommendations for Professional Photography
- Ceremony Witnesses as needed
- An Event Coordinator to assist with all your planning needs, and an Event Liaison to take care of you and all the details on your Big Day
- A romantic sunset Kayak Tour, Jet Ski rental, various float plane options
Professional Wedding Photography Referrals are available.
Please note that this package is subject to availability and we require a minimum of 4 weeks notice for booking.
This package allows for up to 10 family and friends to join you on your special day. Guests would be subject to seasonal accommodation pricing and booking policies, as well as additional food and beverage costs.
For any groups above this size, please speak with our onsite Wedding Coordinator for information regarding Intimate Weddings and availability. 778-280-8610 or click the Book Your Event tab below.