Waterfront Dining at Inlets
|...a sublime four-course dinner long on innovation, artistry and superior ingredients ~ featuring the Sunshine Coast's freshest seasonal fare complemented by Inlet's extensive wine collection.|
A welcoming atmosphere, fresh seasonal cuisine and breathtaking scenery.
Inlets Restaurant is the heart of West Coast Wilderness Lodge.
As you dine, you'll see cormorants, eagles and the occasional sea lion sporting in the waters far below. Watch the currents switch direction as the tide changes with all the power of the Skookumchuck Rapids, just a few miles away.
This spectacular setting is the perfect environment to enjoy our take on the best of West Coast cuisine.
Pacific Yachting Magazine recently called us "the best water-front restaurant in this part of the world."
Whether you'd like a romantic dinner for two and are visiting us from the lower part of the Sunshine Coast, or you are on a weekend getaway from Vancouver, we promise that the view from Inlets combined with our delicious fare is worth the trip.
Consider a float plane ride or a boat cruise before or after dinner, or a tour of the Skookumchuck Rapids — one of the most popular attractions on the Sunshine Coast.
- Fly in with Harbour Air from Vancouver for a glass of wine with wild smoked salmon appetizers.
- Enjoy lunch or dinner combined with a scenic float plane tour flying in from Vancouver, Whistler, or Sechelt with West Coast Air.
- Spending the day exploring the village of Egmont? Don't forget to ask us about scrumptious picnic lunches to go.
- Celebrating an anniversary, birthday, or wedding? The restaurant is available for special events. Please contact us for more information.
- The bar is always well-stocked with premium beverages and offers a great selection of award-winning B.C. wines.
See our sample Menus & Wine List.